crap... my dealer just got busted
Moderator: Moderators
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
crap... my dealer just got busted
what is a guy supposed to do now? im going to have to venture into the great unknown and find myslef a new dealer for a while. my dealer was under 18 so i hope he dosent get into too much trouble.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
im sure he will be back out slanging pretty soon.
I live in cali and my dealer got busted with
18+ grams of dro
driving without seatbelt
no drivers licence
and a scale
and all the judge said was he had some community service, get his licence and a fine or soemthing. (no jail time) The cop know my dealer from the past too. The cop just wrote my guy a ticket though and he wasn't booked.
I wouldn't trip too much though and just ask around.
I live in cali and my dealer got busted with
18+ grams of dro
driving without seatbelt
no drivers licence
and a scale
and all the judge said was he had some community service, get his licence and a fine or soemthing. (no jail time) The cop know my dealer from the past too. The cop just wrote my guy a ticket though and he wasn't booked.
I wouldn't trip too much though and just ask around.
Fresh till Death
-
crazychld69
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:56 am
- Contact:
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
xNubletx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
- Contact:
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
turns out it was all bs. it was just a speeding ticket. he had stuff on 'em but they didnt find it. so, i bought a half from him. naybe i can start to sell eighths and make some money. i dunno?
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
my brothers guy got busted, but it wasnt for weed, he was dealing most of everything, but the didnt catch him, he found out about it then moved back to africa.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
I almost got caught slinging yay back in the day...that was the scariest night of my life lol. I had like 10 grams in my pocket and was running through the woods lol.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Mr Skunky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users