I heard about this a while ago but the study I saw couldn't prove for sure that this actually worked, although they had evidence. this this just shows it fo sho
Marijuana stops lung cancer growth!
Moderator: Moderators
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Marijuana stops lung cancer growth!
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... onic_.html
I heard about this a while ago but the study I saw couldn't prove for sure that this actually worked, although they had evidence. this this just shows it fo sho
hopefully the US will start funding more medical/recreational trials? lol
I heard about this a while ago but the study I saw couldn't prove for sure that this actually worked, although they had evidence. this this just shows it fo sho
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Sig by antiflagPUNK
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
-
Kevo
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 10:04 pm
- Location: CT
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
dylann
- Bonghead

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
-
xNubletx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
