How to use small portable glass mini puff?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ericllewis
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 1:43 am
Contact:

How to use small portable glass mini puff?

Post by ericllewis »

from www.bolenat.com small portable glass mini puff, how do you use, does this one require water?
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

can you get us a link to the actual product or would you rather we guessed at which thing you are gettin? XD
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'm thinking this is just spam, but if it isn't then ur link doesn't work right
Peace Not Greed.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

eh, the link works right, probably just an advertisment for them though
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

oh haha, i just noticed the enter thing...here's a better link of it http://www.bolinat.com/product_max.asp?id=2852 and yea you put water in that (at least it looks like you do.)
Peace Not Greed.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

ahhhhhh lol, yeah, looks like ya use water anyways, not a good pic though
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

this is spam, notice only one post, notice the site link in that first post, and now apparantly people havbe figured out how to post spam aside fron Gen chillin.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

this must be smart spam because the title makes sense and it even posted its question in the right place... hmmmm.... to high to figure it out... lol
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I kinda doubt it's spam because the link is to a real headshop site and asking a real question.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users