Killer bong made out of a vodka bottle
Moderator: Moderators
-
NDstoner04
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:13 am
- Contact:
Killer bong made out of a vodka bottle
i made a awesome bong out of a vodka bottle and a AAA maglite. i hollowed out the maglite poped in a screen put it in the bottle seeled it up with some silicone and i was good to go. this thing puts out some monster hits i highly recomend making a bong out of a vodka bottle.
nug is good in ND
- HempKnight1985
- Bonghead

- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Crestview, FL
- Contact:
-
weedwarrior
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:57 pm
- Location: nz
- Contact:
my bongs better than urs
oi me and me mates made a preety foking good bong we made it out of half a yard glass and a peice metal tube and a socket as a cone of course the yardy is clear so u can see exactly wat ur takin. so one day me and me mates went out annd bought a hundy bag then sat down for a session with the bong and jerry was up first cause hes a bit of a guru. he fired up his bowl was tokin 4 least 30 secs as we all gazed as the bongfilled withsmoke as the colour turned yellowand he blew this massive cloud of smoke at me and i couldnt even see his face at the other side of the cloud. it does help when u can pack awhole doobie worth of pot in one cone.
- shroomersrule
- Casual toker

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:52 pm
- Location: vancouver, WA
- Contact:
try this
ummm dude does it have to be vodka?? cause i prefer everclear
I was here,
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
Without a joint. http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=gz22kphk click every 24 hours plz
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
Without a joint. http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=gz22kphk click every 24 hours plz
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users