New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...
Moderator: Moderators
fuzzballofdoom
Casual toker
Posts: 9 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:25 am
Contact:
Post
by fuzzballofdoom » Wed May 23, 2007 5:39 pm
ahhhh i smoked byy myself earlier for the first time out of a bong i just made and MY JAWS WONT CLOSE they wont fucking let me those bastards!!!! ahhhhh what should i do lol i look retarted with my mouth open >:[
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434 Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:
Post
by Mate » Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
ask someone to uppercut you.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Bunny420
Bonghead
Posts: 304 Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:
Post
by Bunny420 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:42 am
imagine wrote: ask someone to uppercut you.
hahaha
that would be bad.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Posts: 5208 Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:
Post
by SpRi7e » Thu May 24, 2007 3:52 am
more like badass
Peace Not Greed.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Posts: 63 Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:
Post
by Cap'n Peg Leg » Thu May 24, 2007 3:54 am
haha, well, if you dont have anyone lined up, id be glad to help ya out =D
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
Bunny420
Bonghead
Posts: 304 Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:
Post
by Bunny420 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:18 am
Cap'n Peg Leg wrote: haha, well, if you dont have anyone lined up, id be glad to help ya out =D
mhmm same.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Posts: 5208 Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:
Post
by SpRi7e » Thu May 24, 2007 4:31 am
3rd's!!!!!
Peace Not Greed.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Posts: 63 Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:
Post
by Cap'n Peg Leg » Thu May 24, 2007 4:43 am
haha, how sad is this, he has a line of people waiting to upercut him XD
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
linkkid
Bonghead
Posts: 132 Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:
Post
by linkkid » Thu May 24, 2007 4:49 am
I got dibs on 4th
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754 Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:
Post
by sickkid90 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:50 am
wtf do you mean yoru jaws wont close??? they feel stuck like yoru bones? or your just too high to close your mouth?
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182 Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:
Post
by blazedsubaru » Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 am
I think he's too high to close his mouth, HAHAHAHAHA.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Posts: 199 Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
Contact:
Post
by xzxandrewxzx » Thu May 24, 2007 6:28 am
put some food in there tht will solve your problem
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Posts: 63 Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:
Post
by Cap'n Peg Leg » Thu May 24, 2007 6:42 am
eh. uppercut idea sounds better to me =D
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
cdc
Bonghead
Posts: 473 Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:
Post
by cdc » Thu May 24, 2007 10:47 am
or u could uppercut with the food in there. kill 2 birds with 1 stone as they say
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
fuzzballofdoom
Casual toker
Posts: 9 Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:25 am
Contact:
Post
by fuzzballofdoom » Thu May 24, 2007 3:27 pm
AND THATS HOW I WOULD CHEW MY FOOD!
GETTING HIT FROM THE BOTTOM WHICH MAKES MY JAW GO UP THEREFOR CHEWING MY FOOD WITH EACH PUNCH!!ZOMGZGOMZGOMG
yeah i was wayy to high to close it
but im high again
so
fuck
Users browsing this forum: No registered users