pipe vs. wlaterfal

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ganjaeata
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 am
Contact:

pipe vs. wlaterfal

Post by ganjaeata »

ok im gona be smoking in about an hour and a half and i have one of those pipes made from a maglite and a waterfall and im trying to conserve my weed which one do u think will be most efficient
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

waterfalls are probably the most efficient so try using that.
Peace Not Greed.
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

plus waterfalls look really cool =D
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
ganjaeata
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 am
Contact:

Post by ganjaeata »

thanks one question if you kno like after ive let all the water out and i tke the bowl off will the smoke stay in
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

um, I dont think so, atleast not for long, cause like, smoke rises ya know? so just let all the water out, then hit that thing quick like
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
ganjaeata
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 3:58 am
Contact:

Post by ganjaeata »

holy shit waterfall 2 hits krazy high
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg »

hahahah, now arent you glad you did that instead? XD
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i have a huge waterfall made out of this water jug
Image
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

what,
you use an ice scream spoon as the bucket ?
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users