Wow I havent toked it in like a month! Give me advice

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

oliveman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 pm
Contact:

Wow I havent toked it in like a month! Give me advice

Post by oliveman »

Well I haven't toked in a month due to a drug test that was coming. Now that I've taken the drug test do you guys have any advice for me? What should i do to celebrate my renewed love with Miss Cannabis?
Damn I am high!
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
oliveman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by oliveman »

hmmmm. That does sound like a good idea. But how is the question I'm proposing? Like with good friends? Or should I smoke with someone new? and should I get completely rippped? Or go easy so I don't get too fucked up?
Damn I am high!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

i second that
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

ya I always do it with my good friends and that makes it a great trip.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
oliveman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by oliveman »

Yeah, I haven't hung out with my usual smoking buddy in a while. It's a shame that my best friend quit smoking. He was my favorite perosn to get high with.
Damn I am high!
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

oliveman wrote:Yeah, I haven't hung out with my usual smoking buddy in a while. It's a shame that my best friend quit smoking. He was my favorite perosn to get high with.
Two words my friend: peer pressure. Call him a pussy till he tokes again, it's the only way. He'll thank you for it later.

And definately do not go easy, if it's your first time in a month, make it a time to remember and get absolutely off your face.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
oliveman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by oliveman »

Two words my friend: peer pressure. Call him a pussy till he tokes again, it's the only way. He'll thank you for it later.
dude thats mean. If I did that he'd just stop hanging out with me.
Damn I am high!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Depends if he is influential or not heh. Smoke a joint of the sweet stuff infront of him.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Midnight had some good words bout gettin high off ya face. and that guy with the bruce lee pic, thats so funny. bruce is like"ahhhh mighty grasshoppa u have not yet to undergo what my boy chong here will do to you, today he shall choopy choppy your pee pee WHA TAHHHH" *PoP*


ha im sorry im high as fuck ha......ya sweets tuff im high off dat there arizona im spinnin like a pinyada or somethin not like sprees homie G's. ha ha im sorry
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
oliveman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:03 pm
Contact:

Post by oliveman »

Yeah I smoked in fornt of him a few months ago but to no avail. Maybe he will do it now since he quit football though...
Damn I am high!
User avatar
Stoned_sk8er
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:24 am
Contact:

Post by Stoned_sk8er »

smoke till your lungs calapse
and dont smoke regular weed
smoke hydro or nug or chronic one of
those should do :D
User avatar
Maximo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:50 am
Location: New York shithole suburb
Contact:

Post by Maximo »

aww hell fuck yeah if you go a long time w/out weed u lose tolerance so you smoke massive amounts and you will get more high then ever and be chilled to hell man make suer ui can swim or skate or somefin when u do i t tho... and make sure u got foods lol
[img]http://www.p-nuckle.com/info/stoned.gif[/img] [img]http://www.kickass.20m.com/images/horsebomb.gif[/img] [img]http://www.elbarto.20m.com/images/elbarto.jpg[/img]
User avatar
-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
Location: NM, Usa
Contact:

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE »

u should sit back with ur closest friends and smoke till you pass out :oops:
"FuCk YoUR MoM and YoUr DoG"
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

thats the dumbest question ever i think u should jus quit....yeah rite i gotta take drug test sometimes jus by these detox drinks they sell at headshops....by the way lock urself in a small place and blaze till the room is filled with smoke and their is no oxygen left so ur jus takin in smoke
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users