EveryOneDoesIt intro Video

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

EveryOneDoesIt intro Video

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

A lot of people use this site for its online store etc

i watched the intro video
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/everyonedoesit_intro.htm
for the first time today.... man its some badass flash...
i loved it!

is it old? did i just miss it?... am i waay late? i get the feeling i am
woah
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

lol first time i've ever seen it and ive been to the site before as well
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea I've seen that a few times around 6 months ago but still a pretty cool video. I was stuck staring at the screen at the end because it never said it was actually over and just kept repeating the end and I waited a good 2 minutes for nothing ><
Peace Not Greed.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I hit that site about a year ago its pretty sick eh, makes me wanna smoke so much when really i should be doin my shit for college.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I wanna buy a RooR bong from there, the cheapest one is like $70 for USD and I'll probably get it next year or something
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

Saw it a long time ago :) good intro
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i thought maybe i had skipped over it.... and seems as though i had... love it though
inspiring me to try and make something similar
woah
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

i use the site and its the first tym i saw that vid, yep thats i cool flash, wish i could b doing that right now :lol:
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

haha, i was staring at the end of the vid to cause i didnt know it would loop when it was done
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users