salvia talk
Moderator: Moderators
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
salvia talk
alright dudes
i was recently introduced to salvia, however ive never smoked it.
i was wondering how its consumed, if smoking is the only way, etc.
also how many leaves you need to get high, howlong the high lasts..
etc........
i know i sounds like a freakin idiot but hey, im a noob to this.
any other info regarding this stuff woul dbe awesome. including the 'x' factor (10x etc.), how big the plant grows, etc.
i was recently introduced to salvia, however ive never smoked it.
i was wondering how its consumed, if smoking is the only way, etc.
also how many leaves you need to get high, howlong the high lasts..
etc........
i know i sounds like a freakin idiot but hey, im a noob to this.
any other info regarding this stuff woul dbe awesome. including the 'x' factor (10x etc.), how big the plant grows, etc.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
umm, do half a bowl pack of 10x and it lasts for about 6-10 minutes for a pretty good closed eye hallucination. You hold it in for about 20-30 seconds. Chewing leaves doesn't do much but it lasts longer. I tried doing this last night on half a bowl pack of 20x salvia while closing my eyes and listening to this and wen i was in the salvia state I was actually in the place. http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=288742 that's the link to the site and i just listened to it the entire time and it was incredible. Ultimate mind tripper if you have headphones. And try getting 20x because 10x isn't that strong if you are expecting something really.
Peace Not Greed.
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
I'm not exactly sure as to whether smoking it is the only way, but I can tell you for damn sure that it's an effective way. I had two puffs out of a bong and I tripped nuts. Just be sure to get a powerful enough extract to jump the spiritual border, but not too strong of Salvia to where you have a negative experience..it's very easy to ruin a Salvia journey. You have to be in the right mindstate, with the right people at the right place.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
I buy from headshops, they tax madly, the 20x extract is 40-something a gram. If you are buying from someone you know personally you should expect to get a much better deal. I know someone whose friend's parents grew Salvia, and he could get really good stuff to me for like 10 a g..unfortunately the connect left quickly. Not like I do the stuff on a regular basis, anyways.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/sal ... ion1.shtml
that's how you extract it but I'm not sure how much 1 plant makes.
that's how you extract it but I'm not sure how much 1 plant makes.
Peace Not Greed.
-
mr_pickle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users