Domestic Goddess comes on back

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SweetTeaSweetheart
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
Contact:

Domestic Goddess comes on back

Post by SweetTeaSweetheart »

I'm not exacty a new smoker, but I quit for a year and now I've come back around. In that year I got married, bought a house, and became quite the little domestic lady. As it happens I've found the best thing to hold my stash. Tupperware Smidgets. Seriously, it stays fresh and it's the perfect little shape. Awesome. Feels good to smoke again.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Image
God i'm feeling high.. Thanks to the freshness of tupperware...
Image
Me and my man's favorite activity is getting ripped and then eat the lovely & fresh munchies I had priorly created with my brand new tupperware...
Image
You could need an eight, an ounce a quarter or a few, it don't matter tupperware will always be there to do the dew.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

LOL, i use a tupperware thingie to hold my weed as well :).

If it's still a bit wet I just put it in there and it's dry within the hour depending on how moist it was.

Glad you got married and have nothing else to do but look after the house and toke up haha


Sometimes I wish I was a woman so I could marry a rich guy and just chill out getting drunk and stoned for the rest of my life, i'm not insinuating anything btw ;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Hehehehehehe...
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
SweetTeaSweetheart
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by SweetTeaSweetheart »

Ah, my Tupperware people. I used to sell it, parties and all, so I have tooooons of it lying around.

Don't get me wrong, I work three days a week and the other days are spent keeping my house spotless...spotless I say. It feels better to be high when the work is done and everything is pretty and neatly where it should be. I'm so turning into my mother.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

how old are ya sweetTea?

I keep my stash in a tupperware thingie too..its good shit.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SweetTeaSweetheart
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by SweetTeaSweetheart »

I'm 22. A very uneventful age.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users