Paypal Lottery

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

they should make weed incense thats SUPER potent, so at parties you can light it up and everyone gets high
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

sickkid90 wrote:they should make weed incense thats SUPER potent, so at parties you can light it up and everyone gets high
man that sounds like a good idea :lol:
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

well im actually gonna try it cuz were all scared that our parents will find out were smokin weed... BUTTTT when i have the time i might take like half a gram grind it up supa fine, then get some like cone incnese, snap off the top, grind it up, mix it with the maryjane, then like... i unno get it when or something and light it, make my own little MJ cones.... then i dont have to worry about parents i can just pretend its incnese, put it in this little wooden box i have when its lite, and just puff puff through some holes on the side of the box!
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

wow, u have than soo thought thru :lol: it sounds like a great idea!
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users