Paypal Lottery

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

IcIrIs
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Location: Canada, BC
Contact:

Paypal Lottery

Post by IcIrIs »

Lottery (75/25)

Welcome to all people who have PayPal accounts. Almost everyone understands the concepts of a 50/50 draw, but this has a better payout then a 50/50, you get 75% of the money that comes in.

Upon approved payment you will receive your ticket number which will be kept on a txt file. The file will be made public with the persons first time and start of email as their identification.

How this works. You send a payment, for every 5 dollars that you send you get entered in for one draw. With a free entry every 3 so:

$5 - 1
$10 - 2
$15 - 4
$20 - 5
$25 - 6
$30 - 8

At the end of the week (or 2) the draw will be held. Randomly picked number will be posted. The draw process will be video tapped and posted on the net for verification purposes and to make sure that the draw process is fair. The money will then be transfered back to the winners paypal account.

The draw will be done and recorded on video.

Due to the fact that it is the first draw I will throw in 10 bucks just to get it started and not have my own ticket. Expect to see extra money thrown in on special occasions just to show the spirit of the event and to sweeten the deal.

Money is in American Currency.

You do not need to account for the paypal deductions.

Money is payable to: rockyrabola@shaw.ca (This email is only used for Paypal and not personal use) if you need to contact me please email me at iciris@gmail.com.
Hey Hey Hey, Smoke Weed Everyday!
FaTe
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:42 am
Contact:

Post by FaTe »

dont want to cr*p on your idea or such but the likely hood of people sending you money via paypal for a lottery even with all the good intentions in the world..wont happen :?

(p.s. could also get these guys in trouble too :shock: )
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

No offense, but the first thing I thought while reading this was:



'SCAM ALERT'


so yeah, good luck.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

wow,
somebody needs weed money
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Reminds me of the time I half-jokingly made a post on another internet forum. My computer at the time was slowly making its way to computer heaven. I asked every active forum member to send me one dollar and I'd have enough to buy a new PC.

I had about 50+ dollars in donations before the site admin shut it down, saying that I couldn't do that. :lol:
Image
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

I say we all meet up one day from the forum, SMOKE TILL WE CANT SMOKE NO MO, then go rob a bank.
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

linkkid wrote:I say we all meet up one day from the forum, SMOKE TILL WE CANT SMOKE NO MO, then go rob a bank.
if we smoked till we couldn't smoke no more, wouldn't we want to rob an ice-cream truck or sumthing :lol:
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Your right, we rob a ice cream truck. THEN use that as the get-a-way vehicle seeing its less suspicous :)
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

roll up to the bank playing the ice cream music, then shoot all those bitches up!


that would actually be a cool idea linkkid...... we should all get a date together in the future where we make our "pilgramage" to smoking

is there a world record for the biggest pass-the-joint-around circle?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

I'm sure that smoking circles reach some impassable limit fairly quickly, I mean, in some of the circles I"ve smoked in, a blunt is down to a roach after 1 rotation.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

^not if half of us roll blunts :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

Flow wrote:^not if half of us roll blunts :p
many blunts = extreme stoning :lol: i lyk it!
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

one blunt per person, then have a switch every so many seconds, soon enough youll have so many ppl stoned they wont know which way to pass to and one person will have like 5 blunts
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

wait.... i just realized that beats the purpose of having a cirlce at all....
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

hahaha, every person could have a different strain of weed though.

there would b so much smoke in the air that we could just get the people who are in the bank stoned!
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users