Do not pick up the phone when you're mom calls..
Moderator: Moderators
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Do not pick up the phone when you're mom calls..
And asks you what you want from McDonalds. 1. You'll order way too much shit, and 2. You'll be slurring and giggling.
When she came home she asked me where the rest of the joint was, I said I flushed it, truth is I smoked the rest with my burger
When she came home she asked me where the rest of the joint was, I said I flushed it, truth is I smoked the rest with my burger
Last edited by Anonymous Dude on Tue May 08, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
Lol I don't think ive ever met someone who slurs words when they're high. I know this one guy who starts to studder and shit like that but no slurring. It would be funny to see because they'd be all high and talking slowly, but drunkish at the same time too.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
ive been told that i can talk a cop into aresting himself, never actually done it, but i have dissuaded him from searching me and my buds while we were really stoned.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
i dont knwo what its from,... but i've started studduring a little bit... not a lot at all.. but every now and then i have trouble with words when im not high.. this began after i smoked weed...
i know this one kid who smokes a lot and he studders so much could it be cuz of weed?
i know this one kid who smokes a lot and he studders so much could it be cuz of weed?
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
HAHAHA.
My mom once called me and my friend while blazing and was like "Do you want me to pick you up some food on the way home?" and I just gasped and ordered like everything off the menu. It was pretty good.
My mom once called me and my friend while blazing and was like "Do you want me to pick you up some food on the way home?" and I just gasped and ordered like everything off the menu. It was pretty good.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
there aint no weed to find, it doesn't last 30 minutes when i get ahold of itSpRi7e wrote:at least she didn't find your weed
My moms stolen lighters and cigs and other shit from me so many times it pisses me off cuz she searches my room every single fucking day.
man so now i have to get high after school on/near campus or on the street, instead of my safe home, increasing my chance of danger/arrest, thanks mom!
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
yea that's what I hate about parents for some ways they think. Like if they know their kids are going to be smoking but they try to think that if they don't do it in their house they won't do it anywhere else. If they can't do it safely in their house then pretty much what their worst thoughts would come true is by getting arrested and fuckin up their life for a few months and make it harder to get a job too. That's why if you could just tell parents anything without a worry of being in trouble like saying your gonna get totally stoned and drunk one night at a girls house then they would at least know where you are so they won't have to worry as much or lie to them.
lol my bad i kept rambling on but the last thing i said happened tonight and i had to stay home.
lol my bad i kept rambling on but the last thing i said happened tonight and i had to stay home.
Peace Not Greed.
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users