I am intenSE

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

I am intenSE

Post by weedguru_animal »

I am intense,
But I am Free,
Unless you hold a gun to my head,
I remain unwaveringly Me…

If you ask me a question,
I will tell you what I think and what I feel,
I am no Saint,
But at least the Daniel this world meets is undeniably Real….

I don’t seek anyone’s approval,
I seek only my Kin:
Decent people who show Love in this world,
And stay the fuck away from Sin…

Yeh I make mistakes,
But at least I know who I am,
Everyone around me,
Knows that I give a Damn,
About Right and Wrong,
About being a good Man,
I have made many enemies,
But also many brothers and sisters who warm my heart when they say ‘hey Dan’…

This Life is hard,
Full of liars and snakes,
I take on Existence at full Throttle,
I have no need for Brakes….

Better to be hated for Who I am,
Than loved for Who I am not,
Those people who Change like chameleons;
I hope they die a cruel death and Rot,
In the deepest trenches of hell,
In an eternal state of Pain,
If there is an AfterLife,
The actors of our Species, when they expire,
Their souls will be slain…

(But the Righteous,
The group to which I hope I belong,
Will be living it large in Heaven,
Toking for eternity on God’s Bong…….)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users