Smoked first time yesterday :D

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Smoked first time yesterday :D

Post by linkkid »

Well I know I wanted to smoke, so my friend and his brothers friend buy a half oz, and start smoking after I left to a friends with my other friend. We got back and walked back to this school, and they had rolled 2 blunts together it was pretty big, since I helped pitch in a lil on a dime previous I got 2nd "hit or rotation"

First hit I ever took was big as fuck and I coughed so much with my lungs burning, but tons of hits later between me and 4 people it was so fun and I know I got high.

I could feel my whole body beating like 8 beats a second lol, and I could feel my whole body tingle and shit when I was walking. Later on went back to the friends house ate a whole box of cheese nips and 2 sodas..

What I did was take the hit, hold it inhale again hold and exhale.

I got the worst fucking cotton mouth I've EVER had and I couldn't stop burping up and it was gross, but in the long run washed it down with coca cola and chips :)

But yeah then passed out a couple hours later, it was great :)
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

lol sweet congrats man, im glad you enjoyed it :D
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Except the burping which was gross as fuck, damn cant wait for this friday :D
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

lol!
yeah, often when i smoke, the day later even, ill burp and the smell comes up. its so gross. but whatever, totaly worth it :)
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Yeah I just drank soda to get it all out.
lol
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

ive never passed out from weed only nearly puked twice, dont puke alot from beer though, anyway grats on the high mate wait till next time it only gets better from here :]
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

I'm planning on smoking with just one friend this time and were just gonna buy a lot and roll a couple blunts.
I'm not even gonna bother burning my thumb trying to light the bowl hits again lol
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Sounds to me like your method of inhaling cause you to swallow some smoke, hence the nasty burping later on.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

I only do it that way because I wanted to get high for sure..
Any tips? lol
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

just breathe in like a straw, but if you were drinking coca cola then that might be another reason why too cuz carbonated drinks make me burp like crazy.
Peace Not Greed.
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

blunts are fun and i'm glad you found relaxation in weed, tell the world!
Image
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

I was burping before, and I was like "dude coke will make me burp it all up"
Not a good idea, lol.
And yeah its a pretty good herb :D
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

hmm i never burp from smoking, just suck it in like a straw like spri7e said and then kinda open your mouth and breath in, dont let the smoke get away though :shock:

blunts are like my favorite way to smoke, hope you enjoy it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

I basically did that hold it in my mouth inhale to get it in my lungs hold and exhale.
And so far I've only smoked from a bowl and blunts.
Blunts>Bowl lol
slashx16
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:07 pm
Location: north west uk
Contact:

Post by slashx16 »

glad u enjoyed it!! itll only get better
Jill im not haggling, it was my understanding in the lift that no money would change hands
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users