Robitussin??

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Robitussin??

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

i dont have any DXM so can i just drink robitussin or not? how much should i drink?
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

well if you drink it, try to mix it with something else like Gatorade cuz it tastes like shit. But it depends what the amount of DXM there is in the robitussin. But I'd say you should try to reach around 800mg of it to get a really good drunken/high feeling.
Peace Not Greed.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

800mg?! That's a shitload, 800mg is enough for a third plateau trip. If you want a crazy trip go for it, but for more of a fucked up feeling I would try 200-400mg.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I've been to a 2nd plateau but it wasn't really good enough so I'd say go for the 3rd or if you just want to see what it's like go for a 2nd just to see what it's like at around 400mg
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users