Nutmeg!! my review..

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

My friend tried nutmeg the other night. About 2-3 tablespoons...He said it did nothing...
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i wouldnt try nutmeg
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

buttermilk wrote:My friend tried nutmeg the other night. About 2-3 tablespoons...He said it did nothing...
He didnt get the right kind, you have to buy the right kind.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm420 »

i think you need more than 2 - 3 table spoons
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

You need fresh nutmeg, not the kind you have in your kitchen.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Kjm420 wrote:i think you need more than 2 - 3 table spoons
No 2-3 tablespoons is plenty. If you have the right kind. Do not go to the grocery store to buy it, go to your local health food store and buy it fresh.

Nutmeg is similar to shrooms in that they both poison your body, the difference is shrooms are a complete different high in my opinion. When I took nutmeg I lost all sense of dimension (didnt know if I was in 2-D or 3-D). And I became glued to my floor for a while sitting in one place and not knowing the difference from bottom or top. It was like the room kept shifting its position on me if that makes sense.

Anyways the next couple of days my eyes were about as red as red can get and I was god awfully sluggish.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

cutthecashflow wrote:
Kjm420 wrote:i think you need more than 2 - 3 table spoons
Anyways the next couple of days my eyes were about as red as red can get and I was god awfully sluggish.
That makes me wonder... could that be an addictive drug with a really hardcore addict personality? That would be fucked
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Jay212 wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:
Kjm420 wrote:i think you need more than 2 - 3 table spoons
Anyways the next couple of days my eyes were about as red as red can get and I was god awfully sluggish.
That makes me wonder... could that be an addictive drug with a really hardcore addict personality? That would be fucked
?? Can you rephrase please...

Anyways nutmeg isn't hardcore,its just different than anything else you could try. I mean I konw I used to be addicted, but after holding a 4.0 for the last two years and only being three years from being a liscenced psychologist I feel that I have lost my addictive personality. (not implying that you referred to me as an addict).
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

nutmeg reminded me of speed or something...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users