E's for the first time!

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Waddy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Contact:

E's for the first time!

Post by Waddy »

Hey guys

Well, this Saturday I will be dropping my first E's :D

I've bought 5 pills (£10).. though I wont be using them all on sat.



I was wondering if some guys could tell me what their first E experience was like etc.. :lol:

Thanks
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

u need techno/happy hardcore music, water, and a happy place to be ;]
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

i want to do e's just scared of dieing, if i do them in the future ill tell you what my experiance was like :p
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

E is great.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

The chance of dying is much, much lower then advertised.. hahaha I notice IRL that even a lot of the anti-govt anti-conformist anti-whatever drug users believe the bullshit said about Extacy use.

My first E was pretty good, only took a half a pill but it was fairly decent shit. The cobwebs in my head disappeared for awhile and I felt really good. Things just seem a lot better that's all I can say about it.
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

E is the fuckin shit bro, get alittle water and some good techno jams and a girl to mess around with is amazing.

the e pills i got could make you fuck a brick wall they are so strong feeling
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Be with friends. I took my first E by myself, it was great, but the whole time I was wishing I was with my friends (especially the females) because I realized how much I loved them all.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Waddy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Contact:

Post by Waddy »

Well I will be with a few mates (about 6 of us)

And, we usually have some techo blasting out wherever we are.. So im really looking forward to it! :D
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Mates eh? I hope that you have females with you, that's all I feel like doing when I'm rolling.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users