Dramamine

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Dramamine

Post by Kjm420 »

I dont feel like explaining how it works or anything but basicly, i took about 16 dramamine pills around 9:30. I decided to go lay in bed until it kicked in so i did.. About 10:15 i felt VERY heavy and i thought i was sinking into my bed, i stood up and walked to the bathroom and it was hard. i almost fell over when i stood up. right when i leaned up i got 50 times heavier. so when in the bathroom i looked at my hand and i couldnt really focus on it, like it was blurry but around my fingers i saw like millions of little hairs growwing out and it look awesome. So i went back to bed... tried to sleep.. not so easy

around 11:30 i looked at my door and saw someone looking in at me and they turned away really fast, it scared me.. i could still see there pants a little bit but not there face.. so i laid there. Then, i saw flashing lights at my window so i got up and looked outside, i saw a cop car. So i watched it to see what it was doing then i saw this dude running down the street infront of the car and then the cop got out and the other dude pulled out a gun and i was like oh shit.
next thing i see is the dude with the gun looking at me so i backed away from the window...

I go lay back down and i see a rubiks cube on my bed. I try to grab it, and its just not there.. so im like wtf and i see it again and i reach for it but my hand just goes thru it, i turned and saw my friend N there and i was like dude look at this and i did it and i was like OH SHIT did you see that?

N didnt say anything, then N and i decided to go look for my friend R for some reason, i walk to the other side of my house (following N) and i saw another friend M i was like dude wheres R.. M said over there so i went and looked and didnt see R. I walked back and was like dude u tricked me and then just walked back to my room..

I saw N and some others looking out my window.. by this time i just looked out too i saw R, M, and like 4 other friends outside in my yard just chillin. I tried to say how did you get out there but they couldnt hear me. I wanted to go out there but i couldnt find a way (i looked for a door)

i lay back down, have a couple more rubiks cube illusions then look out the window again and i saw a tank this time... a tank and the cop car were both following the other dude with a gun. i was liike HOLY SHIT i wanted to go wake up my mom to show her (thank god i didnt) i tried to explain to N that there was a tank out there but N didnt see it.

I went back to my bed to try to sleep again and i saw another friend H sit down by my door. I just decided to let H sit there. (at this time i didnt know i was seeing shit i thought i really had all these friends over for a sleep over or something)

anyways theres more to that story but im just gonna stop now cuz i dont remember it so clearly anymore.. but the next morning i felt like shit, went to school, in the first class i think i pissed off alot of my friends because i was like just leave me alone i feel like shit and one dude i accidently elbowed in the face. i called in sick and came home.. passed out on the couch woke up 2 hours ago and ate some food and now here i am..

In conclusion, i am NEVER doing this again.. it was the worst thing ever i could NOT sleep. it feels HORRIBLE. the hullicinations were cool but at the time i didnt know they were hullicinations so it was scary. i still remember what it was like reaching for that rubiks cube then it disapearing.. it was the most frusterating thing ever. its a good experience i guess but i doubt il ever do it agin.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

where can you get this dramamine stuff from?
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

wow 16.. isnt that dangerous... i mean with any pills ) i woudlnt do them( but if i did id take like 5.... wow thats a acrazy experience
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

lol @ your stupid ass =P
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

isn't Dramamine a motion sickness pill?
Peace Not Greed.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

It's gravol.

And yeah, it does that to you man.. it's the kind of drug that you HAVE to know what the fuck you're getting into before you take it or else you could fuck yourself over. It's a hardcore deleriant so yeah.. have a tripsitter if possible.

If you wanna get really, really whacked out on deleriants go do some research on Datura. (Or don't, you hear more about bad trips then not on the shit)
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

fuck this bad trip shit. any trip in my eyes is a damn good one. can i get this datura at a local pharmacy or is it prescribed? What would I have to pretend in order to get it if it is prescribed? lol
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

haha i just read it on erowid.org and about 3.5 grams can make you hallucinate and trip balls. This is an experience from a guy who ate an 1/8 of seeds of datura http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=46057

HAHAAHA, this is a part of that trip report

"Through a friend I learned that Will came home and began talking to imaginary friends. He was as blurred and blind as I was if not more. It wasn't the incoherent gibberish or the psychotic look in his eyes that worried his family. It was the fact that he had been found eating carnation baby formula and when asked what the hell he was doing replied, 'I'm eating McDonald's'."
Peace Not Greed.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

kids and your crazy drugs
Image
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm420 »

[quote="SpRi7e"]"Through a friend I learned that Will came home and began talking to imaginary friends. He was as blurred and blind as I was if not more. It wasn't the incoherent gibberish or the psychotic look in his eyes that worried his family. It was the fact that he had been found eating carnation baby formula and when asked what the hell he was doing replied, 'I'm eating McDonald's'."[/quote

haha thats funny

but dramamine is a motion sickness pill
the stuff in it that makes you trip is Dimenhydrinate. If you get the "Less drowsy formula" it will not make you trip at all and its a waste of time. But you can get dramamine at any gas station or wherever.
And, I knew what i was geting into when i took these, i just wanted to try it anyways. i wont do it again, but it was definantly a good experience. i laugh at myself when i remember looking at my friends because at that time i thought they were for real. like i forgot all about the dramamine but afterwords i remember it. I would occasionally have moments for like 5 seconds where i would be in a different room at like 2 am talking to the couch and i would just realize what i was doing and i was like WTF i am retarded why am i here.. but then i would just go back into my hallucinations. oh man though the worst thing was the taste (worse then the nutmeg trip)... i almost threw up.. if i think about it now i gag... and yal can call me stupid but ive been weedless for like a month now and cant find a dam dealer its so gay.
slither9192
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:42 am
Location: MA, USA
Contact:

Post by slither9192 »

I took 8 once absolutly nothing. I also drank a whole bottle of robitussen. That I know was the right kind. For some reason I didnt trip at all. I never seem to get high off DXM or pills. I might try dramamine again take like 14-16
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I took 8 once and went to work, nothing really much except the heavy feeling and a feeling of lethargy. I was too feaked out or too smart to take the recomended 12.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

SaSsyCat wrote:lol @ your stupid ass =P
Jay212 wrote:fuck this bad trip shit. any trip in my eyes is a damn good one. can i get this datura at a local pharmacy or is it prescribed? What would I have to pretend in order to get it if it is prescribed? lol
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm420 »

slither9192 wrote:I took 8 once absolutly nothing. I also drank a whole bottle of robitussen. That I know was the right kind. For some reason I didnt trip at all. I never seem to get high off DXM or pills. I might try dramamine again take like 14-16

you probably got the "Less Drowsy Formula" Pills.. there a completely different chemical.. They dont do anything to you except make you feel weird.
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users