trading bongs?!?! idk what i should do. *PICS*

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
j37h307
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 pm
Contact:

trading bongs?!?! idk what i should do. *PICS*

Post by j37h307 »

Heres my bong.

Image

Heres my sisters bong.

Image


she is willing to trade. I want something smaller. Something that i can conceal easier. think i should trade?
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

whatever you want man
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
User avatar
j37h307
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 pm
Contact:

Post by j37h307 »

alright let me rephrase. If you could hit one of those which one would you rather hit?
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

I'd take the second one. But then again I like colour.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

The clear one's bigger, same size bowl piece?
I'd rather hit the clear one. Bigger hits.

I would rather OWN the colored one, easier to hide. I've owned a 2 foot bong, wasn't very practicle.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

yeh i kinda like yours (the clear one) better
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I like clear ones better because you can see if there's smoke in it with your mouth still on it. But which ever one hits the best I'd go for.
Peace Not Greed.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

SpRi7e wrote:I like clear ones better because you can see if there's smoke in it with your mouth still on it. But which ever one hits the best I'd go for.
Clear one is bigger with a bigger bowl piece. Keep what you have. Screw style, go with how it works.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

i will say it again, what ever you want :wink:
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

steal hers, toke the colourful one when your feeling colourful and the clear one when you want to see that beautiful smoke chalking up the chamber. :D
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

yours is nicer the smaller one just annoys me cuz the bottom seems too big for its hight
Turnipweed13
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
Contact:

Post by Turnipweed13 »

i'd pick clear and turn it so the bowl isnt visible and put a little lamp shade over it. works in the movies... except it was a dog and eventually the monsters found shaggy. :cry:
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users