Back Rolling...

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Back Rolling...

Post by Midnight Toker »

Does anybody know how to back roll that would be willing to teach me. I've been told it's a shit hot way of rolling, and have smoked the results and it's a nice this is all a lie, but i've never seen it done and don't have a fucking clue where to start. Can anyone help me out on this?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

it's easy, fold the skin inside out so if you roll your joint ithe gluey band is facing away from you, lick the glue and roll the joint, then burn off the excess paper.
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

argh...sounds complicated....=[
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

it's as easy as rolling normal, i think the lego dudes at the main page are rolling a burn-off.

and it's much better because you smoke less paper -> purer smoke -> better high.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Ok, I think i geddit. I'll give that a go. Thanks :)
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users