is there an excuse for dialated pupils?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

Not everyone who uses coke falls victim to it. I know some people who use coke 4-6 times per year and they are ok. I know other people who use coke everyday and they are not ok.

I don't understand why some people can't set limits, use it for recreation, not a habit. You alone are in control of your body, your body is not in control of you.

Last year i did it 4 times.

I think it's kinda shitty actually.

It doesn't last half as long as weed and it makes me sniffle a lot and it's really not worth the amount of money u pay for it...

i'd much rather go buy some GOOD quality green than pay 50 for a G here ...fuck coke lol lame boring shit that lasts 15 minutes
Image
User avatar
T@kE_a_H!t
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:09 am
Contact:

Post by T@kE_a_H!t »

here's one. be like " im high as shit on cocaine", best excuse ever.
Puff Puff Pass......Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass.....Im StOnED :P
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Back when I used to do coke and people would be like "What's wrong with you" I would come back with "What the fuck is wrong with YOU!" and walk off. Yeaaaaa I was soooo badass back then.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
dutchmasterhit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

Post by dutchmasterhit »

Tell whoever is asking you about your pupils to mind their buisness.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users