how do you ask people if they smoke?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
leafe420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:53 am
Location: mass
Contact:

how do you ask people if they smoke?

Post by leafe420 »

liek do you ask direct or liek ez it in..if you ex it in please tell me how
my dream women
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

you get into a conversation.... maybe about politics today... and be like they are even decrminalizing marijuana.... and see how she reacts... then get into a conversation on weed and turn it into a conversation on smoking cigs and from there drinking if you dont know if she/he drinks either
good luck
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm dirrect. I'd come streight out and ask. So what? They say "No, I don't smoke pot" Not the end of the world. They say "Yeah, I gotta joint. Wanna match?" Then you get a new buddie.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

Sniper wrote:I'm dirrect. I'd come streight out and ask. So what? They say "No, I don't smoke pot" Not the end of the world. They say "Yeah, I gotta joint. Wanna match?" Then you get a new buddie.

thats the only way to do it!
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Ah! You have my av!



8)
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

*random topic*

"yeah cool... so, you smoke weed?"

easiest way 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

well, everyone that smokes [atleast her ein NY] knows what "You know how to roll" mean. Seriously. if they say "whats that ?" then back off, or be like. ""i smell weed or sumthin" you smoke ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

"yo man U smoke weed?"
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Pull out a joint and say ''you want any''

If they say yes, they smoke it if not, they are a pussy :)

Nah the best way would be ''Do you smoke?'' then listen to the answer. Genius really.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
gurliehigh024
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:34 pm
Location: da blockz
Contact:

Post by gurliehigh024 »

yes da midnight this is all a lie has da idea
smoke da gonjah homie!!!
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

dont ask directly smoke, ask if they have ever done drugs/do they do drugs
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
WakeNbake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:44 am
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by WakeNbake »

u shouldnt even hafta ask, one pothead can tell another, like my neighbor, ill i had to do was make eye contact with her and rite after i glanced into her eyes i kenw she was a pothead
"drugs are not the answer, they are the question ...and the answer is yes."
User avatar
Rebel_Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Rebel_Stoner »

man the dude is right one stoner can usually tell if the other is a stoner
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

people are always shocked when they find out i smoke. i guess i don't have "the look"? it's funny because i'm usually stoned when the subject comes up.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yea i can usually tell but if im not sure i just ask "do you blaze?" strait up why the fuck not. :?: .
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users