Vicodin And Xbox 360

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Vicodin And Xbox 360

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

Now thats a good fuckin night....which I tend to have almost every night 8) Andddd will be having again tonight.
If any of you enjoy painkillers and or have xbox live or a 360,
Yeah! YEAH!!!! Vicodin is good fun. :shock:
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

I like Vicodin now and again, never played Xbox on it. Haven't had Vicodin in so long, I might have to try that.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Ok so wow. I haven't had any weed all day and as the day was coming to a close, I was feeling pretty bummed, then I popped 3 vikes and the evening just turned around. There's nothing like the euphoria of an opiate.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
User avatar
ColorChangerPipeMan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: Hell.........
Contact:

Post by ColorChangerPipeMan »

Hell yeah!!! That's what I like to hear!! Exactly what happens for me. I'll go to work, have a shitty day...come home and pop 4 vicky's and wooooooooosh! Euphoric bliss :shock:
I pack more bowls, till I rap so cold....that I drop tight shit like an asshole closed
sp0rkeh
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:24 am
Contact:

Post by sp0rkeh »

2 t3's before school and my day is just like a breeze

gotta love opiates
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/dayooper09/c12084fe.gif[/img]
Beware the inhalants
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by DerrtyJake »

3 Vicoden + a bowl + Tony Hawk's American Wasteland = awsome

my hands felt like jello holding the controller.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
Stash*
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 am
Location: 813
Contact:

Post by Stash* »

What's Vicoden? I'm a n00b when it comes to pills. :P
'They both smoked pot, that's jive talk for marijuana.'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users