First time soon

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

First time soon

Post by linkkid »

Well this past saturday I was going to smoke for my first time with my friend, just because I want to try it.

And we both got some cash and went to buy a dime for 10$ after that we went to his neighbor and he said he had nothing.

So we waited for about 2 hours because his parents wouldn't be home for a while... He never showed up, to tell us if he got any.

So with the 10$ I have for now, I'm thinking about smoking this Friday.

4/20 but I'm thinking about tips I should need or how much I should chip in with about 2-4 other people smoking at a friends for the night.

I don't want it to be like wow what the hell, I didn't get high while these guys are high out of their minds laughing. :roll:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

well then you either go out and buy a dimebag yourself or you pitch in with the other three/four guys and get whatever 50 bucks can get you.

besides, if they're really friends smoking it together shouldn't be a problem.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Yeah, I might just do that and have them roll me a J for me while they smoke whatever for then lol.
Because I'll know all the kids because there a year younger than me and a grade lower, so if they did TRY and screw me over I'd just beat there ass :P
ok
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:47 pm
Contact:

Post by ok »

Enjoy it.

I hate splashing in groups of more than two though but for the first times it's a fucking crease.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

If your not sure your going to get high, have them get a bong and smoke out of it or at least a bowl. The reasons why most people don't get high the first time is because they don't inhale right, but with a bong you pretty much have to inhale. $10 of bud isn't really all that much unless you can get a gram, but even a gram will only be about 3 bowl packs.

I'd say just pitch your money with your friends and smoke with them, and if you don't get high then you can at least try to get a little drunk (if you can find something to drink)
Peace Not Greed.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

If you're partying there is nothing wrong with everyone throwing in the same amount on the sack and nobody hogging it.

You can get high like that.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Yeah I might just pitch in or be like lets just smoke a bowl lol
If not how can I make sure I inhale lol
tips?
stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by stonedross »

This is the way I FIRST did it to make sure i got high my first time. I took a hit into my mouth, and then basically breathed in oxygen to get the smoke into your lungs. Just don't be afraid of inhaling it and it should be fine.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

just act as if your mom just walked in on you you know, that stupid inhale thing ppl do when they're surprized
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

^A gasp?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
linkkid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by linkkid »

Lol, that's what he's making it seem like.
Oh and for you people wanting to know I'm going to be smoking Dro my first time to its a faster and better high =P
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm420 »

well if you smoek and you sit there thinking why is everyone else higher than me and like im not high at all then it will ruin it for you.. You just gotta have fun and chill
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
Contact:

Post by SystemOfAUp »

I did the same thing as stonedross and after a few hits got lazy and just inhaled into my lungs.. I didnt have any problems till I thought I heard a knock and botched it and started coughing bad
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users