Pictionary

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
TotallyBoatless
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:21 am
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact:

Pictionary

Post by TotallyBoatless »

If we get bored when we're high we like to play Pictionary... you know, the game where you draw a card and then try to draw what it is? Some of them get really hard, like "secret" or something.
Extra fun when the drawer forgets what was on their card and tries to bullshit.

We hope to play Pictionary on acid someday.
Some grow up, and some grow old, but what about the kid who never learned the rules?
Throughout all this evil and wreckage, he maintained a sense of himself.
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

holy crap!
we gotta get on this isketch thing! ever heard of it?
its an online pictionary! sometime im gonna set that up, all the weedguru members playin online pictionary and stuff, thats so frickin amazing!
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

they play i-sketch on daplayas club, it's really fucking funny coz all the guys there are normal (cough) people ie don't do drugs and I go in their room and say goat and I usually lose :lol: 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users