why my weed not make so much smoke??
Moderator: Moderators
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
why my weed not make so much smoke??
like when i smoke my weed out of my pipe it after i exhale it it dosnt make as much smoke as I see in liek WG pics and stuff with ppl like white smoke all around them, mines just like.... Pffftttttt.t....... barley any smoke i only keep it in for like 4 secs.... could it be the type of weed?
-
seaz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: I'm too high to remember...
- Contact:
How big are the hits you are takin? If you're taking tiny hits then there will be tiny amounts of smoke...Also if you let it drain out slower it seems to fill the space more instead of a big blow out that just makes it fly in one direction...
[quote="imagine..."]smokin resin is like licking mr. bush's ass.[/quote]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Most those pics are bong pictures. It really helps you get more smoke without choking. Also a lot of those pictures people leave the last little bit of the hit in their mouth, wasting it.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
it depends, how well the weed lights, how well you pull it, size of ur hit, etc etc
it dont really matter how big ur hit looks, so long as u get high.
a trick i often do to get thick smoke (when i am practicing to blow smoke rings... cant do it yet... but one day!!) just gotta tease the flame back n forth, by takin small gaps in ur breath n allow the weed to burn more at once, this can waste a little tho... but get one hell of a thick hit
it dont really matter how big ur hit looks, so long as u get high.
a trick i often do to get thick smoke (when i am practicing to blow smoke rings... cant do it yet... but one day!!) just gotta tease the flame back n forth, by takin small gaps in ur breath n allow the weed to burn more at once, this can waste a little tho... but get one hell of a thick hit
<- My old account-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
The longer you hold the hit in, the less smoke there will be. As for getting huge thick hits off of a pipe, keep the lighter going to whole time, you'll burn the whole bowl instead of just the top part. It's also fairly easy to get a big hit off of a joint or blunt, just tuck it between your forefinger and middle finger, sort of pinching it a bit so no air can go around it, and put your hand up to your mouth to cover it, make sort of a chamber and that pretty much ensures you are getting almost all smoke and no air.
Oh and on the subject of dry vs. sticky weed in the other thread, it is easier to get big hits off of sticky weed, even though, or really because it burns slower. If the weed is burning quickly, you're getting a lot at once but it's hard to take a huge hit and fill your lungs completely when that shit burns your throat. With slow burning shit it's easier to inhale until your lungs are completely full, because even though you're getting less smoke at a time, you can inhale much longer.
Happy toking.
Oh and on the subject of dry vs. sticky weed in the other thread, it is easier to get big hits off of sticky weed, even though, or really because it burns slower. If the weed is burning quickly, you're getting a lot at once but it's hard to take a huge hit and fill your lungs completely when that shit burns your throat. With slow burning shit it's easier to inhale until your lungs are completely full, because even though you're getting less smoke at a time, you can inhale much longer.
Happy toking.
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
well ya the reason im asking is cuz some of you may knwo ive been having shitty experiences with my weed, so i unno, untill i get new weed, from a different dealer, then i will know if what i have is maryjane, so i can kinda compare the two
thanks
thanks
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
seaz
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: I'm too high to remember...
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
Take her in real slow and concentrated, inhale, inhale, inhale....
If you don't choke you can take big hits too. I used to be able to take the biggest hits from a bong, but I was a hardcore smoker back then. I dunno how well I can smoke now in one of those huge sessions I use to be involved in.
But i do know that I can still smoke huge amounts, I actually prefer that feeling to just smoking a bowl or w/e because I'll be simply just too stoned to sketch out. It's like a battle between the high and my conscious mind otherwise.
If you don't choke you can take big hits too. I used to be able to take the biggest hits from a bong, but I was a hardcore smoker back then. I dunno how well I can smoke now in one of those huge sessions I use to be involved in.
But i do know that I can still smoke huge amounts, I actually prefer that feeling to just smoking a bowl or w/e because I'll be simply just too stoned to sketch out. It's like a battle between the high and my conscious mind otherwise.
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
well, if you blow your smoke like hurricane cathrina, it will all come out too fast and it will disapear in the... uh, space around your face.
Blow it slowly and softly
i talk about the smoke, THE SMOKE
Blow it slowly and softly
i talk about the smoke, THE SMOKE
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users