BEFORE GOING FOR AN INTERVIEW

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Fisher
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: St. Helens - England
Contact:

BEFORE GOING FOR AN INTERVIEW

Post by Fisher »

I WENT FOR AN INTERVIEW STONED WAS PARANOID TO FK LMAO DONT FINK IV GOT THE JOB I FORGOT EVERYFIN TO SAY AND ASKED NO QUESTIONS HAHA
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

I toked up in my car before a major scholarship interview! $20,000 on the line depended on how the interview went. The weed lowered my inhibitions and just made me more talkative and friendly and they loved me. Told me I was the best one they'd had all day! U just have to try and not be paranoid, LOL.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

well... some people get alil paranoid on weed. I dont know why, it calms me the fuck down to help or cover up i should say my mental attributes. Some people just cry because they are so scared/paranoid... i dont know what you should be paranoid over frankly.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Princess_Ayana wrote:I toked up in my car before a major scholarship interview! $20,000 on the line depended on how the interview went. The weed lowered my inhibitions and just made me more talkative and friendly and they loved me. Told me I was the best one they'd had all day! U just have to try and not be paranoid, LOL.
Love it. haha :)
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
User avatar
Fisher
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Location: St. Helens - England
Contact:

Post by Fisher »

lol i just think everyone is staring at me lmao depends wer i am tho

if im at home or with my mates ill b alryt jus chill the fuk out avin a laff
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

I forgot about my music re-audition on a day that I was very very stoned. I could hardly walk straight and I had to go and play in front of 3 people. Luckly i can play just fine stoned or not. It was a new expirence however, i had never done an audition stoned before. I guess it went alright however.
Charles Mingus is god.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users