Very strange.

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Very strange.

Post by Grotmar »

Hello, i have smoked marijuana twice before, and have gotten high twice too...none of that laughter, or blocked sound, or different vision, just got a little dizzy, and relaxed, and after that i felt REALLY hungry :). The joints i had, were mixed with tobbaco too.

Today, I smoked a regular tobacco cigar, which i got from a friend, and i am quite sure that there wasnt anything else in there. Because i opened the ordinary cigar, with the filter, and made my own. I then smoked it like i would have smoked a weed spliff, and it started out as the exact same feeling as when I smoked the joint, i got dizzy, my heart beat went very fast, etc. I then started feeling sick, and started panicking for some reason, i didnt think i was going to die, or anything, and i didnt lose control, but i got somehow scared. I felt like i was going to puke, and i couldnt really walk, i had trouble breathing, and couldnt really calm down. I put on some music, layed down in bed, and tried relaxing i just REALLY wanted it to end, but it felt like it was taking FOREVER. I felt okay for a while, but then i got up again and the same feeling started my heart started beating like mad, i was shaking all over, and nearly puked i didnt get any hungrier or anything, like i usually did with weed. Im feeling better now. what the fuck could this be? im SURE it wasnt weed, or at least i dont think so it didnt smell like it, and it didnt taste like it, it looked and tasted just like normal tobbaco...and it couldnt have been laced with anything, since i opened the ordinary cigar, and it looked/smelt perfectly normal. Has anyone ever felt "high" from tobbaco? Could it really have been laced? Please help me, since im really confused, and curios at the same time, and man i dont want it to happen again.

Thanks in advance

PS: Not sure if this post is in the correct forums.

Edit: got a BIG fucking headache :(
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

well it's most likely in your head that you were high and you got scared of it being laced or something like that. It could have been an old cigar and made you sick from that. If I inhale a cigar I would get sick from it, maybe that was it for you or maybe you were allergic to it. Those are just a few things it may have been, but it was mostly in your head and you started panicking.
Peace Not Greed.
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

I think it was in my head too! And i hope so too, but man it was strange! It feels like when your really drunk, you have to sort of puke it out of your system, only difference is that, i knew it was heppening and i was REAL dizzy, i could hardly walk, and if i started to run, my heart would pump SO fast, that i sort of collapsed to the floor, with short of breath, i just bought another pack of the same brand of cigars, and i had the EXACT same feeling as the time i really did smoke a real spliff, i didnt feel sick this time, i just simply felt, relaxed sort of. Whatever it is, its definatley new, Im not smoking Tobacco ever again, real addictive stuff.

Weed is the way to go :)
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
Ricardinho88
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Ricardinho88 »

Grotmar wrote:I think it was in my head too! And i hope so too, but man it was strange! It feels like when your really drunk, you have to sort of puke it out of your system, only difference is that, i knew it was heppening and i was REAL dizzy, i could hardly walk, and if i started to run, my heart would pump SO fast, that i sort of collapsed to the floor, with short of breath, i just bought another pack of the same brand of cigars, and i had the EXACT same feeling as the time i really did smoke a real spliff, i didnt feel sick this time, i just simply felt, relaxed sort of. Whatever it is, its definatley new, Im not smoking Tobacco ever again, real addictive stuff.

Weed is the way to go :)
sorry to piss on your fire, but cigars dont contain weed.
lolllllllllllllllllllllll
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Duhh, of course not. Like i said, i hope its just in my mind, or mabye like Spri7e said, im alergic to it. :)
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

just dont smoke tobacco man.... i dont like it and i think its retarded, just dont, if it keeps happening (if you reeeaallly wanna smoke tobacco) then w/e, who knows, i bet it was just like... the smoke made some THsee come out or something from yoru fat maybe????? i unno
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

nicoteen poisonin`? everyone gets that from time to time, its evil
and bythe way, dont smoke cigars n take downt he smoke like a joint or a cig, cigar smoke isnt ment to be taken down into your lungs !
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea cigars are just meant to look cool. lol


just like my sunglasses 8)
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

nah its not the weed, niccotine does that to everyone, more mild if its from cigarettes. but if you dont smoke tobacco very often, it can make you dizzy and shit. and yeah, don't inhale cigar smoke.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Yeah that's a nicotine buzz. I got sick after my second cigarette I think, it was awful, but never experienced that again. Now I just get a mild buzz and a relaxing effect from tobacco, unfortunately it doesn't last very long. :?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

your lungs just are just not used to get smoke


cigars are not made to be inhaled

its normal

when i was a new at smoking id smoke some cigs and get a funny dizzy kinda buzz for couple mins.


when your body will be used to it it wont happen

dont worry about that stuff
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I love those buzzes from cigs. I remember this one time I had a newport for my first time and took the biggest drag and I had the biggest buzz ever from a cig. it was like getting really high but with no stupid feeling.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users