Tobacco Substitute
Moderator: Moderators
-
SCARAB
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:02 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Tobacco Substitute
Hey i found a new replacement for tobacco. The tea leafs from tea bags work like a charm to tobacco and no nasty addictions involved. Shit for rolling though. 
GOBURITO!!!
- Skunk Master
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
- Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
I smoke cigarettes anyway, so it aint doing me any harm. If you want to replace tobacco, just use Silk Cut cigarettes. They don't count as real fags anyway 
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
- token_pyr0
- Bonghead

- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users