the most hated family in america

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:36 am
Contact:

the most hated family in america

Post by xzxandrewxzx »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fUyJQgRuM vid down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRyr3_nCF4 same thing but diff link. Works 4-11-07

this seems like just the place for something like this.

So what does every one think about what this church is doing.
Last edited by xzxandrewxzx on Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haaaahahahaa yeah we saw a bunch of those docu's a while ago, fucking over the top man :|

i'd smack every single one of them in the face if i ever ran into them, sick sad people.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

dementia at its finest ladies and gents!
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

it's funny how the psychotic lady forces that kind of religion on her kids. She needs to be sent to a mental hospital or just be arrested for being so much of a bitch. She doesn't want people having funerals because she thinks they are worshiping the dead, I don't think the idiot understands funerals. Then when she also said gay people are a sin because of adultery?...and she made up a huge bullshit remark by saying they are cheating on god. If i was on of those people on the road I would have ran them all over.
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

videos down
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

what got me was the fact that tyra banks has a talk show, when did that happen

oh yeah, that other shit is fucked too
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

God dammit I HATE THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users