The only method I've tried is using rubbing alcohol. I just plunk the pipe in a small container, fill with alcohol and let sit overnight while sleeping.
Then when I'm almost ready to use it, I rinse it out with hot water from the tap for about 10 minutes and smoke away. It works really well and it's pretty cheap if you save and re-use the alcohol
Cleaning your bong/pipe
Moderator: Moderators
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
I've started the all natural process of cleaning my pipe...
I don't want any chemicals in there, so I am going about it with lemon juice, salt, and hot water.
Step 1: Get hot water, boiling works, or you can pour nearly boiling water over the pipe.
Step 2: Get zip lock bag, put pipe in bag.
Step 3: Pour lemon juice through bowl piece until flows well.
Step 4: Pour more lemon juice through the bowl piece.
Step 5: Put salt in lemon juice or bowl piece (personal preferance...I put it in the bowl piece).
Step 6: Shake...
Step 7: Let sit for an hour or so with lemon juice in bag
Step 8: Shake a little more
Step 9: Scrape bowl piece with tooth pick and or q-tip
Step 10: Rinse and let dry. Then load a bowl.
My 10 step process for natural cleaning.
If you have anything to add, shoot.
I'm at stage 7, I will check on it in an hour and shake again, see how much more brown the juice gets.
It's been about 3 hours now, and I'm still soaking it. Gonna give it another hour then scrape.
I don't want any chemicals in there, so I am going about it with lemon juice, salt, and hot water.
Step 1: Get hot water, boiling works, or you can pour nearly boiling water over the pipe.
Step 2: Get zip lock bag, put pipe in bag.
Step 3: Pour lemon juice through bowl piece until flows well.
Step 4: Pour more lemon juice through the bowl piece.
Step 5: Put salt in lemon juice or bowl piece (personal preferance...I put it in the bowl piece).
Step 6: Shake...
Step 7: Let sit for an hour or so with lemon juice in bag
Step 8: Shake a little more
Step 9: Scrape bowl piece with tooth pick and or q-tip
Step 10: Rinse and let dry. Then load a bowl.
My 10 step process for natural cleaning.
If you have anything to add, shoot.
I'm at stage 7, I will check on it in an hour and shake again, see how much more brown the juice gets.
It's been about 3 hours now, and I'm still soaking it. Gonna give it another hour then scrape.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
K, just finished that whole procedure...
Finished with picking the bowl clean with a pen. The resin came off real easy after soaking in the natural acids. It looks BRAND NEW now!! YAY.
Oh and this is the free party pipe. It's unbreakable (I dropped it...).
Finished with picking the bowl clean with a pen. The resin came off real easy after soaking in the natural acids. It looks BRAND NEW now!! YAY.
Oh and this is the free party pipe. It's unbreakable (I dropped it...).
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
glad the lemon juice thing worked out well 
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Yeah, she started to clog up this morning on my commute and I was gettin' pretty frustrated and said "When I get home I'm cleaning you!" But now I have no more weed, because I had to get un-frustrated...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Has anyone tried vinegar as a cleaning solution ?
if not think it would work or do u foresee anyproblems...i think that mite work if you let it just sit there like the lemon juice extract method
if not think it would work or do u foresee anyproblems...i think that mite work if you let it just sit there like the lemon juice extract method
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
trying to clean my bong that my friend was keeping for a while (since we both bought it) .......looks disgusting...gonna try the alcohol and salt thing later tonite after i get home from grocery shopping
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
