How To Get The Hang Of Rolling.

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

seaz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: I'm too high to remember...
Contact:

Post by seaz »

Ya...don't do that haha...
[quote="imagine..."]smokin resin is like licking mr. bush's ass.[/quote]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I've been smoking for 2 and a half years now, have tried my hand at a few j's and they all fail. Oh well. I think the pipe is a much better way, but that's just me.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
seaz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: I'm too high to remember...
Contact:

Post by seaz »

A pipe is much better but a J is a lot more portable and easier to disguise as a ciggarete(sp?)...
[quote="imagine..."]smokin resin is like licking mr. bush's ass.[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users