First time fun......

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
JUNKIE CRACK WHORE
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 pm
Contact:

First time fun......

Post by JUNKIE CRACK WHORE »

My friend wants to do a bit of hash.....And was askin bout my 1st time.......So i was wonderin how every1 elses was!I got stoned (i inhaled right)And got chased by the pigs for lightin deodrant! :lol: So tell me yers
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

I got blazed. not the best shit in the world but its not bad.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha i remember my first few times, 1st was on a dis-used rail line, that was cool n 2nd time around i smoked so muchi couldnt sit up and couldnt stop laughin at my hand hahaha
anarchypb
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:15 am
Contact:

Post by anarchypb »

My first time me and friend were trying to get some for that night and ended up running into his cousin who smoked two j's with us. I didn't even realize how fucked up I was until I just started dazing off and time flew by then getting back into friends car I for some reason decided to use mouth wash and spilt some on myself found it so funny neither of us could stop laughing my hand kept shaking ended up spilling the whole capful on myself. I was a great night.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

my frist time.. a day ago trully FUCKING SUCKED! i felt like i was about to die.. it was just horrible... ahh.........
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users