fuckin sweet!
I Got the smallest prescription bottle i could find
ANd turned it into this
I know I dont have a camrea but its pretty fuckin cool to turn your stash into your bong.
Weird...post pics of the real thing. Did you use a real bowl peice or did you make one? It would be cool to see this done well... Couldn't really smoke much out of it though.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Aint got a camrea man but i just used some really small salsa bowl with holes and the stem was a fattie crayols marker with everything inside taken out
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
if its a wooden bowl that you bought its fine, if you made it then you might not want to smoke out of it, besides, what do you think tobacco pipes are made out of?
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]