Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....
Moderator: Moderators
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Posts: 5208 Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:
Post
by SpRi7e » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:44 pm
it's a waste of alcohol to use vodka, but I'm guessing it'll get you pretty messed up.
Peace Not Greed.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687 Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:
Post
by Ikku » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 pm
And catch on fire and singe your eyebrows. Oh and THC is alcohol soluble, so I don't think it would work very well.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182 Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:
Post
by blazedsubaru » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:14 pm
Ice water.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
jswiz
Casual toker
Posts: 19 Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:18 am
Contact:
Post
by jswiz » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:52 am
jinx wrote: i wonder if someone can make it so you could use dry ice in it youjust have to find a way to keep the smoke from the ice from the actual smoke your inhaling
how stoned were you
daves not here man
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690 Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:
Post
by Weedguru_Falkon » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 pm
SpRi7e wrote: it's a waste of alcohol to use vodka, but I'm guessing it'll get you pretty messed up.
Ha, yeah i dare someone to drink bong vodka-water! That would go over well...
Ikku wrote: I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
nixon
Casual toker
Posts: 76 Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:
Post
by nixon » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:54 am
If you like the taste of Tonic Water try filling up your bong with that, tastes really fresh and smooth.
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]
Waddy
Casual toker
Posts: 16 Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Contact:
Post
by Waddy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:22 pm
I remember 1 or 2 years ago while I was out with some friends smoking, we had some lime juice with some crushed ice added.. Kinda enjoyed it
Turnipweed13
Bonghead
Posts: 121 Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
Contact:
Post
by Turnipweed13 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:39 am
i've used seriously seriously insanly frezzing cold dr pepper and put some ice in the stem of the bong and it was magical! it tasted sweet but yet cold and reffreshing... nice....
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Posts: 185 Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:
Post
by BlazedAndConfused » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:27 am
ice cold sprite or mountain dew....mmmmm......it tastes fruity and refreshing, but not overpowering, in case you like the taste of weed like me.
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users