Hey all.
Me and my mates have been thinking about making a really good Bong for Schoolies(a REALLY big party at the end of school), and as I have been put in charge of making it, I was wondering if you could help me out and give me any Ideas that you think you need to make the best bong.
My basic Idea is that its going to run thought ice cold water to cool it down, and is also going to have screens in the water to break the bubbles up into smaller bubbles, to help cool the smoke more. Now I have ages to make it, and i want it too be AMAZING so any help would be wonderful.
PS: This is different then the 30L bong , thats just for me.
Why would you want to cool the smoke down. I like when it burn the throat because that lets me know when it's good shit and I got a good hit. If you can't handle a hit from a bong, you're either a noob at smokin or that's a really big bong. If it's for a party make it a hooka(I don't know how to spell) as in like a four person bong. Make a big as bowl and you can you pieces of hose for the parts you hit out of. I can't tell you where to find the main part though. Oh well. You'll think of somethin.
Dude, you want cool down the smoke so you can take BIGGER hits. Also, the Hooka idea is cool, I was thinking about that, but i am meaning the little add-ons, like a screen in the water to split the bubbles up more, and stuff like that.
hmmm...doesn't sound like a noob to me. Cooling the smoke allows you to take bigger hits. That screen idea is interesting, I've never heard it before, but it sounds logical. Might get clogged, though.
har har matie. DONT use rubber tubes tho if you're going to make a hooka(sp?) cuz, u can get vapor clogged in there and it just sux teh balls. But yes, that screen system u have going does sound good. So keep at it. Also, make sure there is a clear path between the Bowl > Shaft > "Water pool" or else, u will get a lot of waste stuck, and make sure that part is AIR TIGHT...i cant stress that enuff =b. im done
well if its a party place either make it,
A) a 5-10 foot acrylic bong, cool shit get a twist for an ice cube and make sure to get a slide piece
b) a bong if oyu have several tubes make it multi chambered- not to hard attach one side in water other at cap several times
c) a multi person hooka like someone else said, i'd suggest just finding a really good bottle and having some hoses, or if you want get a tinier bottle attach it to a bigger one for a 2 chamber hooka, then u get the second bottle as a carb if you need one just put water over the hose from the first part then put the hoses out to the smokers at a decent level and give ppl some length, so you don't all have to gather around too much...
i'd say go to a home depot or something like that a nice big hardware store and just imagine ideas and put something together it would be the shiznit man and make a nice piece to ahvea ball with!