Teaching stoners to use a carb hole...

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

first bong i ever had didnt have a carb, just had a slide, figured that out in a second, then I tryed my buddies bong and it had a carb, he didnt even tell me how to use it, i just saw a hole and figured it out, course, i was sober and have a mind for these things
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: Teaching stoners to use a carb hole...

Post by FIRE!!! »

Dank wrote:Man what a mess. When ever I get my bong out and have people who are not used to bongs, with carb holes, it always ends up being a mess. People just have no idea of how to use the darn carb hole. Bong water every where -the floor, the couch, on the guests, you name it. I guess it is easy to just plug it up, but I really want to show people who are new to bongs how to use it correctly.

I have since come to the conclusion that you just can't teach a stoned person new tricks no matter how smart they are in the sober world, while they are under the influence that is. Either you show them before hand and have them rehearse it with dry hits, or you just forget about it and lay newspapers all over the place.

Any one have similar experiences or advice?
You were new once, how did you learn? Do exactly that. That's what I always do for new stoners, teach them exactly like I was taught.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users