LMFAO!
i don't ACTUALLY throw up.. i just look/sound like i will lmao!
unless you were talkin to him, then yeh..
but yeah, its just weird.. apparently im real fun to be around though when im high, soemtimes i hurt people though, so thats not good. but i dont kill anyone
i get weird mouth highs i think. like this time i was smokein with friends smoked 2 blunts i recall n after smokeing i started to eat some chips n the crunching sounded weird and the feeling of the chips being chrunched up felt like my mouth was going numb or something
Never sober, always wakin' up hung over
Issues with authority blood, so fuck the rollers
I switch up whips, like I switch up fits
Hutches attracted to this, like flies to shit
Yeah, I sometimes get that "lump in the throat" feelin. A nice cold glass of some drink you enjoy should cure this, though.
President Beavis wrote:This morning I woke up and puke was just falling out of my mouth. Like I wasn't heaving or nothin', I'd just start drooling puke out of nowhere.
First time I've gotten that since I was 5 or 6 years old, I doubt it had anything to do with the pot I was smoking though.
Ugh, that's pretty gross, man. But you're also quite fortunate, too. You could've choked and died on your vomit while in your sleep - it actually happens.
i get the numb tongue feeling. i dunno if its all in my head or if its from the smoke hitting your tongue. who knows, but my friends know im high once i start sticking my tongue out and start making weird faces.
swanee89 wrote:i get the numb tongue feeling. i dunno if its all in my head or if its from the smoke hitting your tongue. who knows, but my friends know im high once i start sticking my tongue out and start making weird faces.
Yeah, Ive had that a few times, just with my tounge, It feels as if its stuck to the roof of my mouth, even tho i can waggle it around. very strange. Ive always just put it down to me being really caned at the time.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
Squares wrote:Yeah, Ive had that a few times, just with my tounge, It feels as if its stuck to the roof of my mouth, even tho i can waggle it around. very strange. Ive always just put it down to me being really caned at the time.
I think the "tongue gettin stuck to roof of mouth" thing is all due to the dry mouth that weed gives you..
When I eat an apple right after I smoke my teeth start feeling all tingly and weird,not painful or uncomfortable but just ...tingly... ?
anyone get what I mean :s
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
I didnt eat anything (couldnt at the time) but I did get the tingly thing in my teeth like Flow did. i grinded my teeth a little and it wasnt that noticable
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha