Scarface.
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Definately one of my favourite films of all Time. I often take inspiration from Tony, not so much in the 'create a drug empire extending beyond national borders' but more in the 'all i have in this life is my balls and my word'. I dont have the same balls as Tony but the Word is important. There are definite parts of his character to aspire towards. Because everything he does, apart from the messy slaughter of Manny, is Righteous. ANd Righteous men are hard to find these days...Yes I know it is just a film!!! But it is a fuckin special film...One I will always love to watch. Expecially that scene in the restaurant when he delivers the soliloquy of defiance..'you need people like me, so you can point your fucking finger and say theres the bad guy..'
A True Pro. Undoubtedbly Pacino's finest moment on film. I also adore Pfeifer which helps add to the attraction.
A True Pro. Undoubtedbly Pacino's finest moment on film. I also adore Pfeifer which helps add to the attraction.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

