I got this way I roll called enveloping, alot of you probably know what that is. It is a way to make a fat joint that fits in your cigarette pack, I have a problem with canoeing it but alot of the time it is pretty good.
How to Envelope
The name says it all it is a way you fold your papers to fit more weed in a more compact area.
First- Take your papers(I use 1.5 because I am clumsy but smaller papers can be used) fold it below the seem. gummed side facing you. Now you have two folds in your paper.
second step- fold the in-between of the two creases inward making a baby diaper appearance, you should be pocketing the middle a bit.
third step-stick your grinded grade(i always suggest grinding when rolling it makes the weed a bit easier to work with) in the pocket to the brim if you like, make sure it is even inside of the pocket. Then from the bottom of the pocket begin to roll, be gentle do not rip the paper, I would hate for anyone to lose good grade.
Fourth step-Take your thunmb and index fingers just like you would normally and roll it back and forth intil it is tight. Twist the end that you are not going to be smoking out of off so you do not lose any grade, then light up.
This way is pretty fast taking only a few minutes to do, I can usually roll up in about a minute and a half according to how the paper acts. This is my favorite way to roll, you get more tweads in the roll and it is a kind smoke too.
Enveloping
Moderator: Moderators
-
Valentine
- Casual toker

- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 pm
- Contact:
Enveloping
Rocks and logs might bite like dogs but words will never hurt me
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users