how much is a dime?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

here its .7-1g
stratoskater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Contact:

Post by stratoskater »

here a dime is 2g and runs for 10 bucks in tennessee..but if u want chronic its 1 gram for 10 bucks
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
Black_Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:00 am
Contact:

Post by Black_Stoner »

I live in Alabama and I've lived here all my life so I've known almost all the dealers out here since grade school so I kind of get fat dimes of 2.3grams. And when I buy a nickel I get 1.3 grams.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users