Video demonstration of "coal powered" hash/oil vap

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
meteorlima
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Location: bay area california
Contact:

Video demonstration of "coal powered" hash/oil vap

Post by meteorlima »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zMsQY785A FYI:>I'am a 60yr old medical marijuana patient, I have liver disease and the weed is a tremendous help to me. I prefer the concentrates hash/oil, but dealing with oil was a sticky problem,I didn't want to waste any smoke or oil,so I heard about "hooka coal" and used it as the heat source,and a "heat resistant" polycarbonate drinking tumbler with a couple drilled holes seemed to be the ticket. I know I stumble and repete "uh" too many times in the begining,but I believe I got the idea across. I made the video mainly for low-income patients who use concentrates.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Wow dude, great video! Would that work for weed? or only for hash/oil (concentrated) substences?
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
meteorlima
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Location: bay area california
Contact:

Post by meteorlima »

weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:Wow dude, great video! Would that work for weed? or only for hash/oil (concentrated) substences?
It will work for weed,but best for concentrates.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users