I have QUIT...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
I don't think God made any drugs. I think that all drugs are chemical compounds that alter your mind by acting as neurotransmitters in your brain's receptors. I think that the mind is the most personal and private thing held by an individual and it is no one else's business as to what you do to change its state.
HOWEVER I do respect your decision to quit for the well-being of your family.
Cheers mate.
HOWEVER I do respect your decision to quit for the well-being of your family.
Cheers mate.
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Well-said.Ikku wrote:I don't think God made any drugs. I think that all drugs are chemical compounds that alter your mind by acting as neurotransmitters in your brain's receptors. I think that the mind is the most personal and private thing held by an individual and it is no one else's business as to what you do to change its state.
HOWEVER I do respect your decision to quit for the well-being of your family.
Cheers mate.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
well who made these chemical compounds?
lol
well very childish of me to make that small remark. Yes it is true you mind is still and always will be your mind. But perception changes with drugs, your moralities reflecting in societies standards change. Makes you more independant on your choices and etc. Really a good thing except the chances of your death being raised.
everything was pretty much made from the big guy upstairs... but hey... just in theory... if god made man and he is so powerful and wise. He knew exactly what everyone of us was going to do? So is this all some great big plan, like bad events such as 9/11 was planned by the big guy up stairs? jesus man, stoned thought.
lol
well very childish of me to make that small remark. Yes it is true you mind is still and always will be your mind. But perception changes with drugs, your moralities reflecting in societies standards change. Makes you more independant on your choices and etc. Really a good thing except the chances of your death being raised.
everything was pretty much made from the big guy upstairs... but hey... just in theory... if god made man and he is so powerful and wise. He knew exactly what everyone of us was going to do? So is this all some great big plan, like bad events such as 9/11 was planned by the big guy up stairs? jesus man, stoned thought.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
I guess I didn't make it clear enough but I don't believe in a big man upstairs. >.>
I think that even with the higher risk of death due to drug use, it is still up to the individual. I know that drug use will probably shorten my lifespan (perhaps considerably). But I would rather spend 50 years alive than 80 years going through the motions. Life is about experiences, and I want to make the most of those experiences. But I promise that I will never ever let my own choices conflict with the well-being of a loved one. If that means giving up every drug I do at some point in my life, I will do it.
It takes a lot of courage to do that, and I applaud you for that courage.
Peace.
I think that even with the higher risk of death due to drug use, it is still up to the individual. I know that drug use will probably shorten my lifespan (perhaps considerably). But I would rather spend 50 years alive than 80 years going through the motions. Life is about experiences, and I want to make the most of those experiences. But I promise that I will never ever let my own choices conflict with the well-being of a loved one. If that means giving up every drug I do at some point in my life, I will do it.
It takes a lot of courage to do that, and I applaud you for that courage.
Peace.
-
Kaynoq
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 751
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
- Location: PEI, Canada
- Contact:
mmm marshmallows mmm num num num i love em
i quit smoking cigarettes
saving tons of money too
more booze money, woot woot
nah i hate booze, i hate getting drunk cause i say and do really stupid things everytime and make all my friends hate me
i couldnt quit weed though, no sir i could not
maybe ill quit weed once my life is perfect...if it ever gets that way, like a wife and kids, nice big beautiful house, awesome job, awesome car...all that crap, THEN ill quit weed
until then, hats off to you and good luck with all that stuff, ill smoke extra for ya mate
i quit smoking cigarettes
saving tons of money too
more booze money, woot woot
nah i hate booze, i hate getting drunk cause i say and do really stupid things everytime and make all my friends hate me
i couldnt quit weed though, no sir i could not
maybe ill quit weed once my life is perfect...if it ever gets that way, like a wife and kids, nice big beautiful house, awesome job, awesome car...all that crap, THEN ill quit weed
until then, hats off to you and good luck with all that stuff, ill smoke extra for ya mate
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
-
hashpipe
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
- Location: baggie
- Contact:
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
yeah man i was origionally thinking of doing that. hmmm maybe i shall come back, but like in a few years. just when things are cooled down.Kaynoq wrote:]
maybe ill quit weed once my life is perfect...if it ever gets that way, like a wife and kids, nice big beautiful house, awesome job, awesome car...all that crap, THEN ill quit weed
until then, hats off to you and good luck with all that stuff, ill smoke extra for ya mate
i totally agree, when everythings perfect then like hey stop sorta thing. im confused...
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users