thinking about going on anti depressants

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Psyclone wrote:Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean anything. And if you a true stoner, you wouldn't refer to it as 'pot' as pot is mainly used as the negative term for it. We have many eloquent stoners on here such as animal and rasta...
The hell? I consider myself to be a stoner and I call it pot sometimes.

A "true stoner" just smokes weed and doesnt think about it. If there really is any such thing as a "true" stoner. What a fucking joke.

So should terminology matter at all? no.

Is it really necessary to be a grammar nazi? Hell no!

Lingo varies from area to area too, so fuck man, just leave it.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

And on topic. (I'm not sticking up for laydee you know, but christ) ^^

I don't think you should go on anti-depresasnts without exercising every available option you have first. You can probably figure something out if you try.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?

and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."

I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I consider myself to be many things. Labelling it like that is the only way some people will understand the point, not trying to be anything. I'm with you, all this "true" stoner shit is just that, shit.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?

and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."

I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
Erm, well I despise stereotypes but I consider myself to be a stoner. I don't see that as labeling myself so much as simply stating an aspect of myself, like telling people what your occupation is.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

well, for the stoner aspect... i even use stoner if i want to refer to a random person on the street smoking his joint.

pot being a bad word because it's often used in a negative way doesnt mean anything. as if the word stoner isnt used in negative ways.............

too much testotoston here, notice the lamely spelled word. i forgot how to spell it, would that make me more stoner.

dont know how to end this post, can i type peace or would that make me a hippie lol

come on
:stoned2:

with the topic i mean, its about abby going on anti depressants or not
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Haha, testosterone.

Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...

Wait...what?

Peace dude
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

WhiteLie wrote:
Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?

and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."

I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
Erm, well I despise stereotypes but I consider myself to be a stoner. I don't see that as labeling myself so much as simply stating an aspect of myself, like telling people what your occupation is.
It all depends how you look at it. I've been through some shit regarding all this so it pisses me off when people try to call themselves something. There's a ton of shit that needs to be taken into account, like how other people view you. Time is another big thing.

Telling someone your occupation isn't the same. You receive the label "blockbuster cashier" from applying for the job, and even then the company gives you that label, you aren't giving it to yourself. That's hardly even the issue I'm trying to cover here anyway.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Ah well, anyways I wasn't arguing just saying that I use the word stoner
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Laydee_Chronic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
Location: manchesta
Contact:

Post by Laydee_Chronic »

WhiteLie wrote:Well laydee..for what it's worth, I don't give a fuck how you type.
haha cheers nice to know sumone aint bothered about it :)
o0*~~~Laydee-Ree~~~*0o
User avatar
Laydee_Chronic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
Location: manchesta
Contact:

Post by Laydee_Chronic »

Jay212 wrote:why is there so many people here trying to fit the stoner stereotype?

and beavis, don't consider yourself to be "a stoner". That's basically putting a label on yourself. Just say "I consider myself to be ME."

I'm gona make a thread bout what i feel on the subject cuz lately people been pissin me off with this bullshit (mostly in my life, but i've seen it quite a bit on this forum too).
you have hit the nail on the head i'd like to see that thread
o0*~~~Laydee-Ree~~~*0o
User avatar
Laydee_Chronic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 am
Location: manchesta
Contact:

Post by Laydee_Chronic »

WhiteLie wrote:Haha, testosterone.

Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...

Wait...what?

Peace dude
haha funny :D
o0*~~~Laydee-Ree~~~*0o
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

Laydee_Chronic wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:Haha, testosterone.

Dude, like, I dunno man, maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...

Wait...what?

Peace dude
haha funny :D
lmao
Image
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

maybe if you say peace man, then the government will all like, shove weed down your throat or something man...
PEACE MAN!
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

who's trying to fit in the 'stoner' type?


THERE IS NO STONER TYPE



there! problem solved :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users