My first and a half grow report. Bunker Bud indoor closet.

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
iRonONE1lunG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:34 am
Location: This is Never-ever Land.
Contact:

My first and a half grow report. Bunker Bud indoor closet.

Post by iRonONE1lunG »

Alright so I'm so excited. I've been waiting to start this grow for a while now (infact I joined this forum just so I could have a grow report where no one knows me) but I've had to wait 'till I got paid. Now all I need to do is goto the stoor and by me some lights and whatnot.

I can't really post pictures 'cause the digicamera was taken back by my sister :evil: . I'll post pictures as often as I can. I'll start with what my cabinet use to look like before I cleaned it and before it was put in my closet.

Image
This is it a while ago, took the picture when I did my first grow (long story, rather not talk about it).

Alright I'll update next when the SCRoG cabinet is complete.
Tomarrah just passed, yesterday hasn't happened, and today will never come. This is, Never ever land.

[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/829/cvgcfds0ju.jpg[/img][/url]
I'm deeply disturbed and I'm deeply unhappy.
Mystic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 6:37 am
Contact:

Re: My first and a half grow report. Bunker Bud indoor close

Post by Mystic »

dope... keep us updated.
ain't nobody hurtin' me
iRonONE1lunG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:34 am
Location: This is Never-ever Land.
Contact:

Post by iRonONE1lunG »

Well since one person seemed interested.

I'm still trying to position my SCROG in my closet good, the thing is it's to tall and that big wooden plank gets in the way but it's screwed in and glued in, So I'm trying to find good ways to put it.

I got some lights at Big R the other day and I'll give you all the specs on them that the box says....

it's a Westinghouse 150W transparente light. A-21 120v Standard Base. Light Output is 2,000 Lumens. Energy Used, 150 Watt. Life 2,000 Hours. The Applications are those construction work lights that you hang on the wall (if you're in construction or know about you'd understand) and a work desk light but the shield looks like those that you use for growing.

That's all the box says about them, I mainly wanted to make sure I had enough lumens and I couldn't remember if each plant needed about 700 or 7,000. That and the life is the only thing concerning me, I don't know what to look for in life, but 2g looked like enough for a first grow.
Tomarrah just passed, yesterday hasn't happened, and today will never come. This is, Never ever land.

[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/829/cvgcfds0ju.jpg[/img][/url]
I'm deeply disturbed and I'm deeply unhappy.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Looks pretty cool, keep us updated as your plants grow from babies into beautiful young women. And by the way, enlighten me, what exactly is a SCROG?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
iRonONE1lunG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:34 am
Location: This is Never-ever Land.
Contact:

Post by iRonONE1lunG »

Tomarrah just passed, yesterday hasn't happened, and today will never come. This is, Never ever land.

[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/829/cvgcfds0ju.jpg[/img][/url]
I'm deeply disturbed and I'm deeply unhappy.
User avatar
mistaweed420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:57 pm
Contact:

Post by mistaweed420 »

how many do you plan on growimg, that closet dosent seem very big
go home, get stoned
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

post more pics man im interested in how your grow is doing because i have a little shelf thing similar to yours
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'm in the process of rigging up something in a closet exactly like that over at a friends house..something that will eventually be transfered to my house..Muwhahaha.

So far we have a 4" homemade carbon scrubber that will be hooked up to the exhaust. Not sure of fan type yet. Will be illuminated with a 250 watt remote ballast system, and possibly a couple full spectrum fluros to add a touch at the bottom. Will probably have a pc fan or two circulating air and a couple paasive intake holes at the bottom. Guess the finals of the ventilation will depend on how how the thing gets when we fire it up though! Never done anything so small scale and stealthy before.

O and this box is only going to be used to cloning and veg. No flowering, atleast not this time around. Though I could well grow 3 nice plants in there.
Image
Addajolen89
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Addajolen89 »

spam
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users