My dilemma... WG help asap

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Dude...I really don't want to say this but it sounds like your girl is just playing you for the fool.

From what you've said, she comes in with her friends to use your party supplies and then leaves, and when you ask why she does not show you caring or respect she tries to turn it around on you and act like you are the one who doesn't do anything for her.... I could be totally wrong on this but it just sounds to me like all the stupid cheating skanks I've had to deal with in the past..
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users