What would you quit.

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by The.Truth »

In a perfect world I'd quit smoking and drinking.

But Im gonna pick drinking on this one, I don't get that much pleasure from being drunk, I stumble around, say stupid things, get slapped in the face by atleast one chick, and feel like shit in the morning.

Give me some bud, a gravity bong and a cig over that shit any day.
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

why would you quit anyway? i don't see the point >_<

but well, because its the purpose of the topic I'd say i'll quit weed. I don't smoke cigs and I just cannot imagine having a fun night at a club without drinking a beer, maybe for once in a time being sober is bareble, but just not for me. When I go out I drink, and sometimes smoke, but I rather smoke on a free sunny afternoon or at the afterparty than before the party.
Going out is a drunk thing for me, and the most fun thing for me =) so I will never quit that. Altough I smoke weed way more often. I think I can quit for a few years now, and then pick it up after I settled myself in a house with a decent job and less urge to go out and party like a crazy drunk idiot.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users