Salvia.. Good NA store?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Salvia.. Good NA store?

Post by m3tal »

I'm trying to get some Salvia and I was wondering what is a good online store centered in North America that I could by from?

I'm thinking grasscity but I wanna make sure its legit and if its good and all that. Thanks
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

Grasscity is legit. You could look around local head shops, they usually have some.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

If your looking for 20x then this is the site you want it from....$17 for 20x 1 gram of standardized.

http://www.outwardjourney.net/store/ind ... at&catId=1

grasscity is wayyy too expensive to buy shit from, www.everyonedoesit.com is even pretty expensive to buy it from. If you only have a paypal account then just get it on eBay then.
Peace Not Greed.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Yeah I have a paypal so I'll try ebay
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

dude, avoid ebay...

buy from www.everyonedoesit.com ....theyre awesome..i bought 200$ of stuff off of them the other week.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

well some of the stores on eBay are coming strait from a site, if it wasn't from a site then I would say not to trust them unless they have a shit load of people saying that their stuff was reallly good.
Peace Not Greed.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

Yeah this one I'm looking at is excellent.. Its an ebay store, 100% positive feedback, and its 14 bucks for a gram of 20x standardized salvia including shipping. Looks like im going with that one.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

hmmm, maybe I should buy some right now. I just found out I had a lot of money in my paypal no one told me about. 8)
Peace Not Greed.
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

Same thing happened to me, logged on one day and there was 2 Grand in there. 8)
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Silence wrote:Same thing happened to me, logged on one day and there was 2 Grand in there. 8)
haha, I was only talking about $60


wish my dad said I had $2,000 in my bank account out of no where :cry:
Peace Not Greed.
stonerbuddy27
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:48 am
Location: whistler canada. (i wish)
Contact:

Post by stonerbuddy27 »

dude honestly, i would just get a whole salvia plant. you can get them at most florists. most plants have 10x buds and leaves, but its still sooo much cheaper and it seems so more down to earth to have your own plant to smoke. same thing with weed! lol thats just my opinion though.
woooooooooooooooooooooo
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

for a salvia plant, you would have to make the extract yourself and you only smoke the leaves of a salvia plant, not buds. But I'd think it would be worth it if you went to this site and bought the extracts. http://www.outwardjourney.net/store/ind ... at&catId=1

I'm just waiting for their 40x to come in stock so I can buy that.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users