making bongs

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

well I can definetly say that this is my favorite homemade bong, ive got like 10 - 15 of them. I call this one the captain, for obvious reasons
what do you think?
Image
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

my humming bird feeder, its weird but cool.
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Thats pretty dope, captM. Looks like it would be pretty damn fun to hit up!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

its insane, the waterline is just behind the lable, so you dont see inbetween, all you see is the top filled with smoke, and the bottom compleatly clear, really trippy
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

has anyone seen those liquor bottles made for making a bong with and if so...has anyone made one?
Charles Mingus is god.
diesel23
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:25 am
Contact:

Post by diesel23 »

i haven't personally made one, but my friend made a bong out of a gold shlager bottle. he just used a glass drill bit to drill a hole, and then bought a slide. the thing is fucking kick ass
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users